Capture Information Anywhere and Anytime with ArcMate Mobile Capture
ArcMate Mobile enables mobile workers to scan and submit documents anytime and anywhere with their mobile devices, even when there is no internet connection. This helps to keep the load off centralized scanning mailrooms and reduces the travel time for information to be available for everyone online.
ArcMate Mobile users can capture images on the go from their smart phones and enhance them automatically, extract relevant information from them, and then forward both images and extracted data to the organization’s back-end servers for approval workflows, processing and archival. ArcMate Mobile is already integrated with the solutions from ArcMate Suite including ArcMate Enterprise, ArcMate Capture, and ArcMate EZIFlow. It also integrates easily with any ECM or ERP system.
ArcMate Mobile is customizable and brandable which makes way for endless usage scenarios, from traveling executives scanning their T&E receipts, to banks offering a smart check deposit service to their customers, to insurance agents logging claims on site, to remote outsourced workers submitting documents for review, and so on.
- Native mobile applications for iOS and Android
- English and Arabic user interfaces
- Centrally-defined data acquisition forms with multiple types of indexing fields and release scripts
- Central management of devices and jobs to be pushed to mobile devices
- Offline capturing and processing
- Image enhancements, edge detection and cropping, and automatic perspective correction
- Rubber band OCR to capture data from images for indexing in both English and Arabic
- Encrypted storage documents and indexes on the local storage of smartphones
- Automatic detection of internet connection to upload documents
- Custom approval workflows can be defined featuring escalation, delegation and conditional automatic approvals
- Notifications on pending approvals for jobs delivered
- Customizable release scripts to release finished documents to back-end servers