NVSSoft at Gitex 2016
For the fourteenth year in a row we have maintained our presence at the region’s leading technology event Gitex Technology Week which is happening on the 16th-20th of October 2016 at the Dubai World Trade Centre. This year we have teamed up with our strategic partner Kodak Alaris to focus on the healthcare industry. Together we are helping hospitals become paperless environments using leading electronic health records software from NVSSoft and cutting-edge scanners from Kodak Alaris.
Here’s a glimpse of what we’re showcasing as well as a sneak peek into what’s new at NVSSoft:
Showcase for Gitex 2016
This Gitex we are showcasing a number of solutions including our electronic health records solution MedLogic eHIM, our flagship ECM system ArcMate Enterprise, and our Customer Onboarding and Retention solution as seen at VIVA Telecom in Kuwait.
MedLogic eHIM – Electronic Health Records
MedLogic eHIM introduces the concept of comprehensive health information management to help hospitals secure their existing investments in health IT, gain the highest ratings in quality standards, and become completely paperless.
ArcMate Enterprise – Enterprise Content Management
ArcMate Enterprise is an Enterprise Content Management ECM system that enables enterprises to capture, store, index, retrieve and edit documents and information in a secure way.
PractiScan – Customer Onboarding and Retention
PractiScan started out as an intelligent scanning solution built into network scanners, but soon evolved into something much bigger. It is now also a mobile solution for onboarding new customers anywhere in minutes while capturing their biometric data, chip-card data, and digital signature, all linked to back office systems for data validation such as ArcMate Branch Automation (such as the case with VIVA Telecom), or directly into ECM systems such as ArcMate Enterprise Data Center or any other data repository.
What’s New at NVSSoft
We have made numerous behind-the-scenes enhancements to our solutions, and we have added a handful of new features and capabilities to boost the productivity of our users in the form of both minor and major releases:
ArcMate Capture 3.0 (New Major Release)
In the new ArcMate Capture 3.0 you can look forward to:
- A new and improved imaging engine
- A completely new dashboard for operations
- An enhanced administrative control panel
- Even better zoning capabilities
- Numerous enhancements and additions
ArcMate Mobile Capture
Capture documents anywhere using any mobile device with ArcMate Mobile Capture, featuring:
- An end-to-end mobile document capture and approval system
- Automatic image enhancement and perspective correction
- Automatic data capturing from scanned images
- Configurable approval workflows with notifications
- Online and offline working capabilities
- Integration capabilities with document management systems and ERPs
ArcMate Enterprise and ArcMate EZIFlow
In both ArcMate Enterprise and ArcMate EZIFlow you can look forward to:
- Native mobile applications for iOS and Android
- An improved search experience with notifications
- Ability to browse, review, route, approve and forward
In Tarasol you can now enjoy a native mobile experience with apps for both iOS and Android where you can:
- Browse, display, review, and sign correspondences
- Work online or offline
In addition to the following new features:
- PKI encryption for enhanced security
- Saved and on-screen signatures support with pin code verification