ArcMate Capture Document Capturing Solution
High Volume Scanning Solution
- ArcMate Capture is an enterprise-level, distributed document capturing solution fit for both high volume backlog conversion and on-going scanning of large volumes. With ArcMate Capture, documents and forms are scanned, enhanced, recognized, indexed, and then released to any ECM repository through readymade or customizable release scripts.
- Documents are routed through production lines comprised of a mixture of automatic and/or human-controlled stages that can easily be designed and fine-tuned to achieve maximum throughput and avoid bottlenecks.
- Other features include distributed capturing, web scanning, offline indexing, and background processing.
- ArcMate Capture can be used by backlog conversion companies and end users as well regardless of the industry thanks to an intuitive set up and administration panel.
- ArcMate Capture can release all acquired images and indexes into a number of ECM systems such as: FileNet, Documentum, Microsoft Sharepoint, and ArcMate Enterprise, in addition to the ability to release into a customizable folder structure or a database repositories such as Oracle or MS SQL, or any other system using easily customizable scripts.
- ArcMate Capture is configurable and customizable according to business case requirements. Most configurations and custom settings are readily available without any scripting, in addition to total flexibility in designing the backlog conversion workflow/sequence of stages and handling of remote sites.
Stories of customers using ArcMate Capture